Saturday, November 14, 2009

Cavalier king charles spaniel?

I am going to get this breed of dog soon. What is the good and bad about this dog you know of? I have read up on the breed, but found some descriptions to be vague. I would like to know of personal expierences with the breed and maybe you could help me pick a name. The dog i have chosen is tricolor white/black/tan. Also, I already have a female westie should i get another female dog, as i prefer females, but do not know, if this is a good combo. I have never owned 2 dogs at the sametime and i am nervous.

Cavalier king charles spaniel?
they are wonderful dogs, my aunt breeds them and they are just great with kids and lap doggies full of spunk and splendor lol. The bad is they're prone to heart murmurs, hip dysplasia and the normal small dog problems, wait till you get it home and a name will come to you after setting and playing with it- it should get along with others she had 12 running around her house they were neutered retired show dogs but they all did fine and enjoyed each others company.


No comments:

Post a Comment